Best 10 tips for CV writing
1. Keep it brief, no more than two pages.
2. Avoid putting in details such as age, religion and sex.
3. Don’t write as first person – start sentences with verbs.
4. Arrange your career history in reverse chronological order.
5. Bullet points for achievements and responsibilities, more detail to be put up on relevant roles.
6. List education details and qualifications in reverse chronological order.
7. Showcase computer, language or any other relevant skill that can be important for the job.
8. Interest and hobbies section should be kept short.
9. Can mention that referrees can be provided on request.
10. Get proof reading done.
If you have any questions for us or want to share your experiences, please do share in the comment section below. Our experts are here to support with their feedbacks, problem solving approach and experience sharing.